Tuesday, November 10, 2009

39 weeks, 2 days..

*SIGH* This is getting all to familiar!! I keep telling Mike that I am trying REALLY hard to enjoy this last bit of my pregnancy, but I end up saying that with all of them. I am uncomfortable, tired, sore and anxious to meet our new baby. Thankfully I have Mike's parents here now and it helps a lot. Dad has been helping Mike with projects, Mom is a superstar with the kids, and a nice change to have company all the time! We have been busy getting things around the house to keep distracted & busy.

I had my 39 week check-up yesterday, I lost another 1.5lbs and Dr. H. did another membrane sweep (my cervix is softening, dilating to 1-2cm's) but it hasn't started anything yet. Losing faith that Jack will be born before or on his due date...

This past Friday I got my flu shots as well, and the kids get theirs tonight. Daisy had two colds back to back, then she got better, now she is getting her 2 year molars. Ben is fighting a cold, too... definitely just adds to the chaos of the house!

3 comments:

  1. Hang in there chicklet! Come Christmas this horrible waiting will all be done!! (Not to say that it will take until Christmas, I was just picking a holiday...LOL!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely hang in there, nothing is worse than the wait! But what do I know, I only did it once and I went a month early. HA!

    Love this whole series of photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I have no choice BUT to hang in there LOL! It'll be soon.. I hope :)

    Thanks, L!

    ReplyDelete